KeePass syncronization setup
create a backup file, with the word BACKUP in the middle if the file (for better trigger control)
- file > save as > save copy to file > c:\temp\file-BACKUP.kdbx
- file > synchronize > synchronize with file > c:\temp\file-BACKUP.kdbx
Set triggers to sync a local BACKUP
- new trigger > enable > initially on
- events > saved database file > contains "file.kdbx"
- no conditions
actios... be carefull here...
- 'Change trigger on/off state' >> 'Trigger name' = empty >> 'New state' = 'off'.
- 'synchronize active database with a file/URL' >> select local filename = c:\temp\file-BACKUP.kdbx
- 'Change trigger on/off state' >> 'Trigger name' = empty >> 'New state' = 'on'.
Why David Lechner uses sourceforge?!
note: this also works if you open a local file and save it to a remote location!
- target is : gdrive:///<keeanywherename>/<foldername>/<databasefilname>